Family Therapy in Dundee
Our Dundee family therapy service can provide support for your family when you need it. Our specially trained family therapists will work with family members individually and as a group to help bring about positive change for the family unit.
Often focusing on the dynamics of the family can really help make things better, particularly when children and young people are experiencing difficulties.
Issues that often arise in families
We work with families and individual family members, providing therapy and support for a wide range of issues including:
- Family communication issues
- Changes in family life and relationships
- Parenting issues
- Emotional issues following bereavement
- Eating disorders and body image issues
- Couple relationship issues
- Separation and divorce
- Adolescent or child behaviours, e.g. attention and over-activity difficulties
- Adolescent or child mental health
- Adult mental health
- Adoption and fostering
- Social policy, such as child protection
- Violence in the home
- Post-trauma difficulties
- and many other issues.
We also offer therapy for children and young people at our Dundee centre and may suggest this if we think it may be helpful.
How do I find out more about family therapy or make a booking?
For more about our family therapy service or to book an initial session please contact us.