Therapy for Children and Young People in Dundee
Children and young people may experience low mood, anxiety, a lack of confidence or feelings of anger. They may also struggle with friendships or studying. Our experienced, fully trained practitioners can provide professional support for children and young people to help them flourish.
How can you help my child?
Our specialist psychologists, counsellors, psychotherapists and CBT therapists can support your child when things are not going well and help them get back on the right track. We also offer family therapy at our Dundee centre, which is sometimes more suitable.
We have helped many children and young people with a wide range of issues. These include:
- Changes in family life and relationships
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Emotional issues following bereavement
- Eating disorders and body image issues
- Adolescent or child behaviours, e.g. attention and over-activity difficulties
- Adolescent or child mental health
- Post-trauma issues
- Substance and alcohol abuse
How do I find out more about therapy for children and young people or make a booking?
For more about our children and young persons’ service or to book an initial session please contact us.